Monday 21 July 2014

New beginnings!

So, as I approach the end of my official maternity leave (meaning the period of time I am receiving  a salary as I still have a few more weeks with my little girl) I have decided to get a bit more focused on this passion of mine, so that maybe one day, my dream of being able to live off this comes true.

The first big step was a revamp of my logo... so I now have a fancy new logo, which I feel is much more "me" than the old one was.

It incorporates my name, what my name means in Spanish (dove) and cameras, and it has a bit more colour on it. I am extremely pleased, and must thank the wonderful Maria at www.stylishlogodesign.com as she did exactly what I wanted!!





So here's to a new start, and hopefully a much busier blog from now on!!                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment