Friday 1 August 2014

Oh how I love a good wedding

I really enjoy taking photos, of everything and anything... However weddings are a personal favourite.

I just love the whole day... from the bride getting ready , the nerves, the several glasses of fizzy to try and calm those nerves, families getting together, smiley people everywhere, the love, the tears, the fun of the evening do after everyone has had a few...

I try my best to capture weddings so that couples can look at their photographs and re live the day. After all those months and months of planning and decission making, and compromising over tiny yet vital details the wedding itself goes in a blink, and one of the only things that you can lookback  at and think : I had an awesome wedding;  is your photos...

Here is a wedding I shot in Brighton. The sun was shinning, and although it was windy it was a fabulous day!

































No comments:

Post a Comment