Sunday 17 August 2014

Travels

I absolutely love travelling.  There is just something about getting lost in a city you've never been to, normally trying to communicate with people who don't speak your language.  I have always thought that you could learn more from travelling the world than from any school or University.

Some of you may find it funny to learn that although I have been lucky enough to go to some amazing places I am terrified of flying, which doesn't make it easy to get around... So far it hasn't stopped me from going anywhere, but it is always an ordeal for me to come to terms with the amount of hours I am going to be in the air; I can actually rarely get excited about going places because of this, and struggle to relax on board!

To celebrate my love of travel, here are some of my favourite places. Excuse the poor quality of some of the pictures, most were taken with my phone or tiny compact camera, and have not been edited...

If you are able to name all of the places and countries correctly (i.e city or landmark plus country) I will give you 25% any of my full packages (does not include mini session) if booked between now and September 1st.


Get involved!!!

Answers can be given on the comments secion here, or via a facebook page comment or private message

1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
 10
 11
 12
 13
 14
 15
    
16



No comments:

Post a Comment